Here's what you'll need:
50g of porridge oats
300ml of milk of your choice
1 Matcha Green Tea Rokit pod
Honey or syrup
1. Add 50g of porridge oats to a small saucepan and pour in 300ml of a milk of your choice or water if preferred.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring and watching carefully that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
3. Make your matcha as normal using your Rokit pod and Nespresso machine. If you have various settings on your machine, try using the larger Lungo setting.
4. With your pan still on the heat, pour in your matcha and stir through the oats.
5. Continue to cook until thickened.
6. Pour the porridge into a bowl and top with a drizzle of honey or syrup to taste. For something extra try adding fruit, yoghurt or some seeds.
Be sure to tag us in pictures of your delicious creations!
Shop The Special Ingredient